Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spaghetti Carbonara



Another great recipe I made this week is Spaghetti Carbonara from Kraft Recipes.

I was reluctant to review a recipe from Kraft because I was thinking it's Kraft, I am sure it is good. However, the 3 star review made me wonder.

Lets start with the bad. The sauce is very sticky and the pasta becomes a giant ball of noodles. As you can tell from the photos, my sauce isn't nearly as creamy as the photo on the kraft website. After adding some milk, the sauce thinned out and was easy to eat then.

The great news- the sauce flavor is fabulous. The zesty Italian dressing gives a distinct, tangy and seasoned flavor to the cheese sauce that was great. My family loved this recipe and with a few tweaks, the recipe is definitely worth making again.

No comments:

Post a Comment